Tuesday, September 6, 2011

THF Monthly Mix: September 2011

I know, I know - I have left you hanging without a Monthly Mix for almost 6 months. I'm sorry! Here I will (sort of) make up for it by giving you an extended list. Give this a try while doing cardio or weights at the gym, and you're sure to stay motivated and go the distance. Enjoy! And I promise, it won't be so long before I post another!

For background on this series, read here.


  • Last Friday Night - Katy Perry
  • Little Secrets - Passion Pit
  • I Wanna Go - Britney Spears
  • Love on Top - Beyonce
  • Just Say Yes - Snow Patrol
  • Right There - Nicole Scherzinger featuring 50 Cent
  • Not Over You - Gavin DeGraw
  • Born This Way - Lady Gaga
  • You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship featuring Sabi
  • Yeah Yeah Yeah - The Sounds
  • Give Me Everything - Pitbull featuring Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer)
  • Yeah X3 - Chris Brown
  • E.T. - Katy Perry featuring Kanye West
  • Boomerang - DJ Felli Feli
  • Don't Stop (Color on the Walls) - Foster The People
  • Marry The Night - Lady Gaga (Zedd Remix)
  • Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes featuring Adam Levine
  • Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock
  • Run the World (Girls) - Beyonce
  • It's My Life/Confessions - Cast of Glee

No comments:

Post a Comment