Monday, January 31, 2011

THF Monthly Mix: February 2011

If you ask me, the key to a successful workout is having a great music mix. That’s why I have decided to start THF Monthly Mix. On the last day of each month I will post a one-hour music mix for you to use to keep your workout new and exciting for the next 30 days.

The mixes are designed with the following in mind:

- It’s called a mix for a reason – within these playlists you will find a variety of music from all genres and time periods

- That being said, I am not by any means claiming that all the songs in the playlist are quality music – I’m just saying they’re catchy, have a good beat and are ideal for keeping energy high during a workout

- The songs are in no specific order, so if it becomes predictable you can put the playlist on shuffle

- All songs are available for download on iTunes


Without further adieu, your THF Monthly Mix for February 2011 is:

- More by Usher
- Untouched by The Veronicas
- Kids by Sleigh Bells
- Get Up by Ciara
- Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons
- Clark Gable by The Postal Service
- 1901 by Phoenix
- Dynamite by Taio Cruz
- Falling Down by Atreyu
- Please Don’t Go by Mike Posner
- This is How a Heart Breaks by Rob Thomas
- Bombs Over Baghdad by Outkast
- Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy
- Kiss with a Fist by Florence + the Machine
- Do it Well by Jennifer Lopez
- Lose Control by Missy Elliott feat. Ciara
- Never Gonna Leave This Bed by Maroon 5

Hope you enjoy!

**Thank you to @Shanntastical for your contributions.**


1 comment:

  1. I love this! What a great idea :) I get bored putting together my own work-out mix so I'm excited to use this as inspiration. Thanks! Very cute blog my friend!

    ReplyDelete